Episode 013 is all about the other dark side of trauma. What happens when trauma becomes our trip up? Hannah talks about the responsibility we hold in our healing journey after we have faced trauma. Negating this responsibility puts us at risk of idolizing our trauma and perpetually dwelling in it and tripping over it.
Just one touch from Jesus healed the woman with the issue of blood. It was her faith despite her past that made her whole. This same healing is available to us, should we reach for it. It won’t be easy, but with God, ALL things are possible. It is God’s grace in the wilderness that will carry us. Don’t miss out on part 1 of this 2-part series!
In this episode:
- The lies of trauma
- The enemy’s lies that trap us in trauma
- God’s truth that crushes those lies
- Identifying how we graduate from the pain to perpetually abiding in the pit of trauma, and hence, that trauma becoming our trip up.
- The dangers of paralysis by analysis
- Becoming toxic and blame shifting
- And more!
“Life does not end and life does not have to end because of trauma.”Tweet
“Just one touch. One word. From God almighty will heal. One touch will erase the past. There is grace in the wilderness.”Tweet
“Trauma becomes our trip up when and only when it becomes an IDOL.”Tweet
“We overcome the ramifications of trauma because of the grace of God.”Tweet
Related Blog Post: When Trauma becomes your Trip Up
2 Corinthians 12:7-10
Connect with me!
Youtube: Its_HannahtheBrand – YouTube
*available on all platforms
Ebook: Through the Turbulence (Don’t forget to leave a review!)
- For the Moms – Treasure in Jars of Clay w/ Kelly A. Foster
- For the Moms – Treasure in Jars of Clay w/ Brittany Shields
- For the Moms – Treasure in Jars of Clay w/ Mariah Colemon
- For the Moms – Treasure in Jars of Clay w/ Betty Predmore
- For the Moms – Treasure in Jars of Clay w/ Miriam Matthews, LICSW