The old African proverb may have been directed at children, but the tragic absence of a village is fraying Moms.
It takes a village to raise a child, but all too often, many mothers and fathers are swirling to take on multiple roles in their children’s lives, with little support.
This is leaving Mothers – who are often the main caretakers – burnt out and stretched thin.
Hannah shares an insightful article from Mother.ly regarding the absence of the village and shares some of what she learned about the severe impact that the absence of a village is having on today’s Moms especially.
More in this Episode:
– Tips on how mothers can establish their village
– The benefit and power in numbers and community
– Practical ways that we can offer support to the mothers around us
– For the Moms annual blog series
– and MORE!
Stay tuned for the She’s Marked Podcast’s FIRST round of guest interviews in May!
Watch the stirring “For the Moms” Tribute Video here:
Join the Marked email list today and get connected:
Youtube: Its_HannahtheBrand – YouTube
The MRKD Store: www.mrkdstore.com Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HannahtheBrand/
Ebook: Through the Turbulence (Don’t forget to leave a review!)
Missed episode 27 “Holding Fast to What You Have”? Listen here
*available on a platforms
Growing in Grace,
- Episode 30 – Marinating in the wait w/ Karen Mejeur
- For the Moms – Tides of Faith w/ Eliza Sarai Ray
- For the Moms – Tides of Faith w/ Karen Mejeur
- For the Moms – Tides of Faith w/ Lookha Succes
- For the moms – Tides of faith w/ Aimee Niblack
*This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you if you click and make a purchase. Affiliate link commission helps in the production and upkeep of the She’s Marked Podcast, and the Marked Life Blog.