Proclamation: “Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what is before you.” Proverbs 4:25 NLT
The wrong distractions placed in our way serve the following 4 purposes:
1. To weaken our spirit and make us ineffective.
2. To take us off course and make us ineffective.
3. To cause us to sin and make us ineffective.
4. To hinder and make us ineffective.
As you make the choice to “fix your eyes on what is before you (Jesus), choose to say no to getting caught up in the “right now” physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual distractions! What is ahead for Daughters of God is far greater than the here and now:
Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. Romans 8:18 (NLT)
(Note: Proclamations are most effective when memorized. The word (Bible) tells us in Ephesians 6, that the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God (The Bible). Use proclamations liberally to fight through any stage of your life as they apply to your situation or position. Say them aloud. Proclamations:
1. Build your faith
2. Shield you (Psalms 91:4)
3. Demonstrate your obedience in “hiding the word in your heart” (Psalms 119:11)
4. Serve as a reminder of God’s power and promises
5. Keep you from sin (Psalms 119:11)
6. Guide you (Psalms 119:105)