What a pleasant surprise to receive a nomination for the 2019 Blog Awards!
Temi, thank you so much for thinking of me and nominating my blog. It means everything to know that what we do as Christians and as Writers has impact.
I came across Temi’s post https://christianmommas.com/2019/11/18/a-christian-mother-and-wifes-creed/ and was so charged and uplifted as a wife and mother. I believe in the power of prayer and the authority we have been given in Christ Jesus to claim what the enemy has tried to steal. Since then, I have gone on to (thoroughly) enjoy Temi’s other posts on the Christian Mommas Blog.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is one of the best ways to learn more about other Christian bloggers who strive to write spiritually encouraging and beneficial content for all of us. The sunshine blogger award is not an official award, it’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. (Statements were cited from nominators’ blogs).
The sunshine blogger award rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their post
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions
Questions from Temi from “Christian Mommas”
11 questions by Herry & forwarded by Temi (answered by Hannah)
- How did get started blogging? I’ve always loved writing and journaling. I jumped back into blogging in 2018 after putting it down for a few years.
- Other than Jesus what Biblical “character” would you most like to spend time with? I have always loved the story of Esther and Moses. Lately, I’ve been studying the book of Acts, and would find great value in sitting with Paul.
- How many places have you lived? Two states on the east coast!
- Where/How do you blog (ie home office on PC, in my recliner on lap top)? I blog from home mostly, and occasionally from work.
- How has your life changed since you stared blogging? I have become more confident in my message and the targeted audience that the Lord would have me to minister to.
- If you had zero subscribers, would you still blog? Yes, I love writing, though it becomes more meaningful to know that your writing will impact others.
- Do you attend a small, medium or large church? Small
- Why did you choose that particular congregation? The gospel is convicting, and the power of God is strongly visible. Also, there is a great freedom to move in the spirit without all the traditional “fixings” and programs of “church”.
- How long have you been a Christ follower? I was raised in a Christian home and have known the message of the gospel all my life (30+ years). However, I chose to fully surrender my life to Christ about 7 years ago and have been walking in total alignment for a year.
- What is your favorite holiday & why? Do vacations count? (smile)
- Other than blogging are you involved in any other ministry? Yes, I sing and speak and hope to begin mentoring and doing more ministry with women, married couples, and possibly children.
My Nominees (Participation isn’t obligated!):
Becoming His Tapestry – https://becominghistapestry.com/ (Brenda)
Child Of God – https://godandi.blog/ (Pat Veen)
Beyond my Limitations – https://fearandovercome.wordpress.com/ (Kim Petitt)
Set Apart – https://setapart.net/ (Sarah Walton)
Rooted and Grounded – https://jackieeason.com/ (Jackie Eason)
Sarah Evans, Author – https://sarahevansauthor.com/
Questions for the dynamic Bloggers I (Hannah) have nominated:
- Where are you from?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What led you to selecting the topic area/niche for your blog?
- What inspires and charges you?
- What are some of your favorite faith-based books?
- What worship songs are on your playlist right now?
- What is the simplest advice you give someone who is new in their faith?
- How would you describe God in 3 words?
- What are you most looking forward to in the new year?
- When is your favorite time of day (morning, noon, evening) and why?
I have received encouragement and revelation from the posts made by the Bloggers I have nominated. Thank you all for your obedience and dedication to sharing your lives and the powerful truth of the gospel.
Happy new year!
All the very best,
Hey there! Moved by what you’ve read? Subscribe to this blog by adding your email address here: https://wordpress.com/view/markedlife.wordpress.com (be sure to scroll down after clicking the link!). You’ll be the first to hear about updates as they are posted!
The “She’s Marked” Podcast has launched! Visit www.shesmarked.com to listen and subscribe! Available on all major platforms.